PESC/LivClean acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals. This policy covers the personal information that LivClean holds and sets out the way in which we will use, manage and protect your personal information when you visit our websites.
PESC/LivClean may revise this policy from time to time whenever necessary so check this website regularly to stay informed of any updates. This policy is effective as of November 2020.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
PESC/LivClean may collect personal information from you including your first and last name, address, telephone and mobile number(s), email address, credit card details and any other information, when you knowingly provide us with this information. This will generally occur when you either:
- Visit our website;
- Enter into a competition or promotion;
- Participate in a survey;
- Subscribe to our mailing list;
- Submit website feedback; or
- place an order on our Customer Order Form or website
- Where PESC/LivClean collects personal information about you from someone else, LivClean will take reasonable steps to advise you.
HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION?
PESC/LivClean may use the personal information that you submit to store and process that information in order to provide goods and services. Generally, we may use your personal information in the ways in which you would expect, including but not limited, to any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with any company information you may request;
- to process any online ordering;
- to determine the number of visitors to our website and conduct reviews of our site;
- to fulfill prizes, awards and purchases;
- to respond to specific requests from visitors;
- to keep you informed about any changes to our website;
- to conduct marketing research; and
- to now and again send you offers or information on products or services that we consider will be of interest to you.
- Further information on how we use your personal information when using our Internet ordering system.
- When using the LivClean internet ordering system, additional information is collected when you order online. This information assists in the delivery to your door. The internet order system also stores information about your order to help you remember and re-order the same menu in future.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
LivClean does not provide personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties for their use in marketing directly to you. LivClean may use unaffiliated companies to help it maintain and operate its website or for other reasons related to the operation of its business, and those companies may receive your personally identifiable information for that purpose. LivClean may also disclose personally identifiable information about you in connection with legal requirements, such as in response to an authorized subpoena, governmental request or investigation, or as otherwise permitted by law.
- Personal information that you submit to LivClean may be disclosed to a third party:
- Such as our suppliers who are employed to provide some of our services such as mailing houses;
- to meet the purpose for which it was submitted;
- if you have provided your express consent to share the information;
- if LivClean is required or authorized by law to disclose the information;
- if your personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes;
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you visit the LivClean website, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the LivClean website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the LivClean site. This information is not personally identifiable.
LIVCLEAN MAY USE THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH ITS WEBSITE PRIMARILY FOR SUCH PURPOSES AS:
- helping to establish and verify the identity of users;
- opening, maintaining, administering and servicing user\'s accounts or memberships;
- processing, servicing or enforcing communications;
- providing support to users;
- improving the website, including tailoring it to user\'s preferences;
- providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about LivClean;
- responding to your questions inquiries, comments and instructions;
- maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
- LivClean uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by its servers primarily to help it administer and improve its website. LivClean may also use aggregated anonymous
- information to provide information about its website to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. Again, this information is not personally identifiable.
- Access, Accuracy and Security
LIVCLEAN WILL TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO ENSURE THAT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE.
You can access and request correction of any personal information concerning you at any time. You may also request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Any such requests should be made directly by contacting us and we will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Each time you visit the LivClean site, our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. LivClean may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times. LivClean may use this information to evaluate and improve the LivClean website.
PESC/LivClean reserves the right to modify or supplement this policy at any time. If a material change to the terms of this policy is made, Domino's will post a notice on its homepage and a link to the new policy.
We have utmost concern to your privacy as a valuable customer. We recognize the importance of protecting your information. Hence, we are committed to use our best efforts to respect your privacy.
Should you feel that we are not following our stated policy, please feel free to bring this matter to our immediate attention. You may send us e-mail regarding your inquiries and comments about our privacy policies to: email@example.com.